Hello! We are looking for a part time Kennel Assistant for our Established Kennel in NE Ohio
1-2 Days per week and weekends that we are away from home at shows.
Must be able to:
*Listen and follow directions.
* Multi task and pay attention to different groups of dogs ( Puppies-Adults)
* Have dog experience (Owning, training etc)
* Have reliable transportation
* Comfortable correcting dogs.
* Be able to lift 40lbs and be in your feet a lot.
If you feel like this position would be great for you, please fill out the questionnaire below and submit it. We will review applications over the next couple of weeks.
1. What Experience do you have with dogs? And what size are you comfortable working with?
2. What Days and Times are you available?
3. Would you be available for overnight stays on weekends that we are gone at dog shows?
4. Why do you think this job would be right for you?
5. Have you ever broken up a dog fight?
6. Are you physically able to meet the demands of a large kennel, Walking, kenneling, feeding, yard and kennel pick up, watering etc
This is a very physical, demanding group of dogs.
7. Once meeting the group and comfortable would you be fine being in control of 20-30 dogs at once?
Please Copy/Paste this into an email and send to Sammietompkins22@Yahoo.com
We will review over the next few weeks and contact those we would like to do in person interviews/ Meet and greets with the dogs.
Thank you for your time!!